Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Flow of Play


Yesterday on the par five, 4 TH hole on the Lakes course at Fairbanks, I had a fun time. I hit a good drive near the center of the fairway. There was a foursome in front of me, so I waited until they were on the green. My 5 wood shot was low but went a long way.  I ended up a short seven iron from the green; the guys waved me on. I pulled my shot to the left in front of a bunker.


I then hit a tricky pitch shot over the sand trap to the pin, which wasn’t that far onto the green. My shot was good. The guys were impressed. A relatively easy5 foot put would have sealed my par, but I missed it to the left by an inch. I picked up my ball and moved to the next hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment