When in your adult do you get to say on a weekday that
you’ll watch an hour and a half of golf on TV, eat a great lunch, and then
watch some more golf? That is one of the upsides of a rehab program that
mandates rest along with exercise, Last night I dreamt that I was interviewing
golfer, Graeme McDowell, a pro golfer from Northern Ireland. I had just watched
him win the World Match Play Championship in Bulgaria that morning on TV. Later
in the dream I was hitting golf balls. I took a terrific course on
understanding dreams from Sandy Shapiro years ago, but I will let this one
stand as dreamt.
I have read a bunch of Don Winslow mystery novels, since I
have been home. Many of the stories are set in San Diego, where the author now
lives. They are interesting, fast paced, and fun to read. I am now reading Amanda
Knox’s book. It is an interesting book from many points of view, as it brings
into play variables of culture, gender, personality, and emotional development.
I hope she sells lots of books and gets very rich.
The home health nurse came for the last time today. My blood
pressure has been lower that it has been in years. I told her that if I could
stay in the back bedroom and watch TV and read, it would probably stay down.
Have a good day
No comments:
Post a Comment