I have been in Las Vegas for less than 24 hours, but one
impression hits me hard. This place is over the top! There are thousands of
people wandering around our huge hotel that is like a small town. You really
don’t need to leave The Paris Hotel. There are restaurants, pools, workout
places, and many gambling sites.
Last night we went to the Venetian to dine at Bouchon Restaurant,
owned by Thomas Keller of French Laundry fame. I was surprised by the Venetian,
which I found to be attractive and luxurious. There were some high-end shops
that were interesting. I though I was in Milan, Rome, or Venice. Our group
enjoyed our meal at Bouchon. Vicki and I had roast chicken, and I had 6 oysters
on the half shell that were excellent.
Today I will hit the gym and then go to the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment