Q: I am thinking of hiking the Appalachian Trail. I haven’t done much hiking. How should I prepare?
A: There are a lot of books written by people who have hiked the trail. I would start there. One of the books references a man who gives workshops on the ins and outs of hiking the trail. It is a daunting undertaking but a great adventure.
Q: What are some adventuresome outdoor towns? We are thinking of resettling.
A: Boulder, Jackson Hole, Sun Valley, Telluride, Whitefish, Durango, Bend, and Bethel, Maine.
A: yes. The company makes fine products and stands behind their gear and clothing. In the past I have returned items and had them replaced with no questions asked.
Q. Where is a good place to go in Europe to use as a base for scenic day hikes?
A: Zermatt, Saas Fe, Chamonix, and Cortina d’Ampezzo are all fun towns that offer excellent day hiking.
Q: What is a good family ski area in the States?
No comments:
Post a Comment