Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Parking Lots




I have decided that parking lots are probably the most dangerous places to drive. You not only have to worry about cars coming from multiple directions, but entitled pedestrians are everywhere!

First of all cars are coming from many directions. As you back out, the person in the row opposite to you might also back out and hit you. This happened to me once! However cars are not the biggest danger. Many pedestrians will walk right in front of your car without looking at you. It is odd that strangers put their lives in your hands, but that happens all the time. Often these folks walk with their chests out as if they are exercising their rights.

I once had a very small child run behind my car, as I was backing out of my parking space. I never saw the child in my rearview mirror. The child’s mother glared at me, but she had lost control of her child and put him in danger. It was a scary experience has made me extra cautious in parking lots.

As land in San Diego shrinks, parking lots are smaller than ever thus making accidents even more probable. Be careful out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment