The danger of Highway 5
After a pleasant lunch at Caesarina in Pt. Loma with two friends, Vicki and I began the journey back to North County. Highway 5 was busy, as I negotiated our Cross Trek through different lanes of traffic. At first, I thought the bumpy feel to the car was due to the highway, but eventually, I realized our tire was going flat. I tried to make the balboa exit but no luck.
We called triple-A while we stood away from the breakdown lane. It was a little bit like being on the Le Mans track. After 20-30 minutes a policeman showed up. Then triple-A came. The driver didn’t want to change the tire due to the heavy traffic so he loaded our car on a flatbed and drove us to a tire store.
We bought a new tire and were on our way to meet friends for Happy Hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment